Happy Valentines Day!
Oh, there isn’t a chocolate I don’t like… well maybe white chocolate. Just not right that it’s “white.” Probably a very psychological thing, but love my milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I’m very lucky, because Rocco doesn’t get into things he shouldn’t, but that’s not the case with many of your dogs. From the drop on the floor to the counter surfers, Valentine’s Day could land your dog at the emergency vet. Depending on the weight of your dog and the type and amount of chocolate consumed, it can be very toxic!
Here is a great “chocolate toxic level meter” from PetMD. http://bit.ly/1aTrFLH. I hope you never have to use it, but it’s great to keep this information handy. Hope you all have a lovely day, whether you have a special someone to share with or a special pet!!
Also, here is one poison helpline link as well: